Tuesday, April 11, 2006

 

Beautiful Day

Days like this remind me all too painfully that I get the singular satisfaction of working inside, staring at a computer, with a window to taunt me with the gorgeous weather outdoors. I started my herb garden yesterday, hopefully it won't freeze on me and I'll actually have some fresh herbs to use later on this season.

At least I have dual monitors. Anyway.

But back to the action! I've never been one to bury my own content - either scroll down or click here to read my interview with Tim Walz. I look forward to meeting the candidate in the flesh, at latest by the State Convention. It sounds like he's got a great team and they're running a strong campaign. It will be very interesting to see what independent polls look like for MN-01.

I was contacted recently by a representative from one of the several campaigns for CD5's congressional seat, so there might be yet another interview in the offing. Perhaps at some point down the road, when I have this interviewing thing down pat, I'll go beyond it and set up a multi-candidate online forum....but right now I think the logistics of having 10+ candidates in one chat room at the same time would be nothing short of ridiculous.

In a (seemingly) rare non-interview-related note, how about this - dKosopedia. It's something I've been thinking about for a while, but why re-invent the wheel? We should have a centralized source for non-partisan candidate information for all of us - bloggers, campaigns, voters - to draw from. If you're reading this, certainly you have some information on various candidates locked up inside your head. Why not contribute to the general knowledge base?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web
MNCR