Friday, April 07, 2006

 

Back to the News

It never fails. I build an IM screen name into my blog, MDE goes audio. I announce some interviews with some exciting DFL candidates, Flash gets five minutes with Barack Obama. I'm beginning to make a habit out of getting upstaged here.

I have decided that my next interview will be with the Dalai Lama. No logistics set up yet, but it will be in full-spectrum audio, HD-quality video, and will give us His Holiness's thoughts on the Minnesota political campaign season and its impact on the human condition. You'll want to watch it on a big-screen, with surround-sound. Dolby 5.1.

Upstage that, my friends. I'll have more details....soon.

Comments:
----------------------------------------------
Blogger lloydletta said:
I'm looking forward to your interview with some local politicians. Obama isn't running for office here.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web
MNCR