Saturday, March 25, 2006

 

Good.....Morning?

Wow. I bow to The Analyst's superior mapping skillz, and more in-depth analysis. Truth be told, I do have these precinct-level numbers, I just didn't have them (or the chutzpah to pull them up) on hand when I wrote the post. Great stuff nonetheless. Perhaps next time I'll drag myself, kicking and screaming, up to that level. Minus the maps though.

Today will be a very, very long day. Not because of anything political, although that will probably take a while, but because someone intimately involved in this post got to spend the week hours of the morning in the veterinary emergency on-call office. Very sick kittie, and two very tired humans. But at least the cat is feeling a bit better, I think.

Lots of thoughts swirling right now on recent events, however. Perhaps a roundup later will be in order, if I can avoid the narcoleptic urges.

Comments:
----------------------------------------------
Blogger Askinstoo said:
Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!

make extra money
 
----------------------------------------------
Blogger Askinstoo said:
Very nice! I found a place where you can
get a new game system, Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I sold mine and got some extra cash!

game system
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web
MNCR