Monday, February 27, 2006

 

'Tis the day of Early Morning Posts

For fear of sounding too partisan, I thought I'd provide links to all of MPR's Meet the Candidate interviews so far in the Senate and Gubernatorial races. So, in alphabetical order (RealAudio required):

Senate:
Ford Bell
Amy Klobuchar

Governor:
[UPDATE]: Peter Hutchinson thanks to Mike for the heads-up - interview was a few weeks ago and I missed it.
Steve Kelley
Becky Lourey


Complete schedule can be found here. Mike Hatch is up today, Kelly Doran tomorrow, both at 11 AM. Tune in!

Comments:
----------------------------------------------
Blogger mike said:
You missed Peter Hutchinsons meet the candidate inteview, I take it that wasn't intentinal.
 
----------------------------------------------
Blogger MN Campaign Report said:
it was - didn't see it on my first pass. I'll get an update up soon. Thanks for the heads-up!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web
MNCR