Tuesday, February 21, 2006

 

The post that had no title

No joke. Sitting here on my lunch break, and trying to think of some witty title for a post about stuff, and nothing came to mind. Anyway, onward.

I try so hard to keep the political hemisphere of my mind off of national issues, but this article cropped up on a major national blog, and I just had to link to it. From the American Prospect, it discusses the interesting financial arrangements between Rick Santorum, third-ranking US Senate Republican, and his leadership PAC. Hundreds of trips to Starbucks on the PAC's dime. Interesting, and a good read. As I've said before, not every Republican official is dirty, corrupt, and slimy, but Santorum and his buddies in the leadership positions within their caucus certainly are.

Also, take a close look at the links in the sidebar, as there's been an update in the Governor section. I'm well aware that the Doran campaign's blog has been up for a while, but hey - I think I make it pretty clear who my horse is in that race, and the Kelley campaign is really committed to building the grassroots through hard foot work, hours on the phone, and through the blogosphere. Check it out when you have a moment. Or now.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web
MNCR