Thursday, December 15, 2005

 

Question for my visitors

If you happen to work for any of the following employers, or have simly somehow been accessing my blog from their computers, please email me:

GQR (your-email@greenbergresearch.com)
State of Minnesota (...@state.mn.us)
US House of Representatives (...@house.gov)
Minnesota Public Radio (...@mpr.org)

By no means am I calling anyone out, nor am I trying to expose anyone. I've simply been poking around my Google Analytics dashboard, and I noticed some interesting domains in my list. I'm interested to know what everyone's connection to the races I discuss might be, and am always interested in networking :)

So yeah. Email me.

PS: One interesting thing that Analytics shows me is that my traffic goes up about 40% when MDE links to me. Sad, but true. I really should fights with that dude more often.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web
MNCR