Wednesday, September 07, 2005

 

MN-All: Bush = Noose

Interesting story at WaPo, link via post at MyDD. The general media narrative is not flowing well for the Bush Administration.

I've said it before, but the increasing frequency with which the Bush Administration proves itself incapable of handling major emergencies and national policy with competency and empathy for the issues and people involved should be used in every single state-wide race in Minnesota--Gubernatorial, Senatorial, Congressional, AG, Secretary of State. Pawlenty is a Bush trooper, as is Mark Kennedy. We cannot allow these people to distance themselves from a President whose coattails they were riding, happy as pigs in mud, just a few short months ago. I'm not sure how much a State Auditor has to do with national politics...But I also don't yet know a whole lot about the candidates. Thoughts?

Comments:
----------------------------------------------
Blogger Ebook Manic said:
Hi Blogger,

I see you share my interest in automated delivery. Your input would mean a lot to me. If you would be so kind to visit my site and give me your feedback, I would most appreciate it.

Thanks
 
----------------------------------------------
Blogger Joe Langer said:
Hello Blogger,

I am based in the UK and I stumbled across your post " MN-All: Bush = Noose ".
I'm quite keen on finding any useful information on digiserve. I found some good stuff on digiserve but I wondered whether you may have any advice on the best resources out there.

Thanks in advance.
 
----------------------------------------------
Blogger Joe Langer said:
Hi Blogger,

I was busy looking for information on ebook delivery and I came across your post " MN-All: Bush = Noose ". Very interesting. If possible, have you got any ideas of where to find the best resources on ebook delivery.

Regards
 
----------------------------------------------
Blogger Ebook Manic said:
Hi Blogger, very interesting post.

I'm not too familiar with blogs, but I found your post " MN-All: Bush = Noose " a good read. I was actually looking for information on dlguard and found your post. Any recommendations for the best infromation about dlguard?

Nice one.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web
MNCR