Thursday, September 08, 2005

 

4th post of the day: Wow x2

Two wows to speak of:

1: Trinhmaster over at MinnesotaBlue has an excellent post regarding President Bush's War on Terror by the numbers. Perhaps it's preaching to the choir, but it's excellent information for us all to remember about the post-9/11 world and how it fits into history. I have to say I've been very impressed with the work done by young people at that blog, and I hope they keep it up. I also hope they're old enough to vote in 2006.

2: As you might notice on the counter in the left sidebar thingie here, MNCR recently passed 1,000 hits. I've had the blog going for just about a month, maybe a bit more, so I am very happy with this threshold. Granted, some of the hits are me just checking out the comments, but I'm still happy to see that someone's interested in what I have to say. Even if it is MDE sometimes.

In all seriousness, I look at it as a net positive that Dems watch what MDE and his/her ilk are saying and vice versa. My only wish is that we can actually find a way to foster useful discussion and not the trap of sniping that we bloggers tend to fall into. Whatever happened to MNLeftAndRight? Perhaps it could get restarted.....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web
MNCR