Friday, August 12, 2005

 

MN-SoS

Received an email news update from Mark Ritchie's Secretary of State campaign this morning. This is notable not for the lack of real news contained therein (considerable) but rather for the fact that it's the first email update I've received that I didn't set up and send myself (note: I'm working on Steve Kelley's gubernatorial bid). DFLers really need to get down with the technology and start informing folks across the state of what's going on in their campaigns!

Comments:
----------------------------------------------
Blogger Arianna said:
sign up for Klobachar's mailing list. She doesn't send out too many, but there freakishly long. Someone in her campaign needs a large box of red pens.
 
----------------------------------------------
Blogger MN Campaign Report said:
Actually, I think I did signup for their updates, but I haven't received any recently......
 
----------------------------------------------
Blogger bakedpotato said:
I've gotten more from Klobuchar than Kelley.
 
----------------------------------------------
Blogger MN Campaign Report said:
hehehe....what's your email address? I'll make sure you're on the weekly newsletter list :)
 
----------------------------------------------
Blogger Trillin said:
jbnr51:

I signed up and have yet to recieve ANYTHING.

mn_average_joe@yahoo.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web
MNCR