Monday, August 08, 2005

 

MN-06: Re-Patty?

To both of my intrepid readers:

There's been a fair deal of attention placed on Patty Wetterling's Senate run- namely, on the belief that she might do well to run again in the 6th CD, being vacated by Mark Kennedy to run for the same open Senate seat.

What's the feeling IN the sixth? Do we have anyone down there who can give us a better read? I'm looking for folks who are either there or have worked there recently on local or state races. Comments obviously welcome.

Comments:
----------------------------------------------
Blogger Trinhmaster said:
Hey,
this is minnesotablue.blogspot.com here and you emailed me a couple of days ago, but I accedentaly deleated your message. Could you email me again please.
Thanks,
David
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web
MNCR